DIY's & Crafts Dollar Tree DIYs

Spring Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY

Thank you for sharing!

Wreaths are beautiful, but can be so expensive! Challenge yourself to make your own spring wreath using only items from Dollar Tree like this one! You’ll never believe how much it cost to make!

Spring Wreath

Walking around arts and crafts festivals is one of my favorite things to do, especially in the spring and fall.

I enjoy seeing the creativity of others and how they style their booths and display their beautiful handmade items.

Recently I came across a vendor that had made a lot of gorgeous wreaths. None of them were priced under $40, but a lot of them were made using only items from Dollar Tree. (I know this because I’m a Dollar Tree shopaholic!)

I thought to myself, “I can do that!” So, I did!

Dollar Tree has so many pretty items for Spring that you can create a beautiful spring wreath with. Keep reading to see how I made my own spring wreath for only $5!

How to Make a Spring Wreath

*Post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more.

What You Need

Materials for Spring Wreath

*The links above are links to similar items*

What You Do

Step 1: Wrap the wreath form

Spring Wreath Step 1

Just pick a spot on the wreath form and start wrapping the burlap around it. Making sure the burlap is overlapping as it goes around.

I ran out of the burlap, so I chose to use this pretty coral color ribbon I already had on hand to finish the wreath. Happy little accident!

Step 2: Add some flowers to the spring wreath

Step 2

I added some daisies to my spring wreath at the top of the coral collar ribbon. You can place these anywhere you want on your wreath, but I wanted mine to be close to the bottom and off to the side. Just cut the stems off the flowers and stuck them into the holes in the burlap, using hot glue to secure them in place.

Step 3: Hang the wind chime

Step 3

Adding the wind chime to the spring wreath was probably the easiest part! I just hooked the little hanger over the top of the wreath form, hiding it under the burlap. I did not glue it on just in case I wanted to change it out later.

Step 4: Add a bow to the spring wreath

Step 4

I made a little bow for the top of the wreath to give it a little more decoration and not to look so plain. The added bow also hides the spot where the wind chime is hanging, so you don’t have a gap in the burlap!

Completed Wreath 2nd Pic
Completed Wreath

Now you have a very easy and beautiful handmade spring wreath using only items from Dollar Tree! I love how simple and quick it is to make and how inexpensive. This wreath only cost me $5 to make!

Do you like making your own home decor? What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever made for your home?

Looking for more spring Dollar Tree DIY inspiration? Check these out:
Kirkland’s Knockoff Chipped Candleholder
Grapevine Wreath for Spring
Easter Bunny Wreath
Rustic Bunny
Fabric Covered Easter Eggs

pin it for later
spring wreath pin
Spring wreath pin

Thank you for sharing!

Michelle

Michelle is a stay-at-home homeschool mom who loves DIYs and living a frugal lifestyle.

You may also like...

35 Comments

1. Looks great πŸ‘πŸ€—β€

Thank you! πŸ˜€

1. You are much welcome dear Michelle πŸ‘β€

2. So cool! I only make my wreaths in paper πŸ˜‰

1. Michelle says:

Thank you! I’m always amazed at what you can do with paper. πŸ™‚

3. Another beautiful idea, and you make it so easy. Thank you

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

4. Love, love, love the tip on hiding the wind chime hook underneath the burlap! Such a great way to make the whole design look cleaner.

1. Michelle says:

Thank you so much!! πŸ™‚

5. I like it 😍

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

6. I always love seeing your projects! God bless!

1. Michelle says:

Thank you! That means a lot to me! πŸ™‚

7. Pretty! Love dollar tree. πŸ’•

Thank you! Me, too! πŸ˜€

8. This is so pretty and such a great idea! I love the multiple uses burlap and a hot glue gun has! πŸ™‚

1. Michelle says:

Thank you! I agree! You can do so much with burlap and a glue gun. πŸ˜€

9. Very cute Michelle! So unique and creative, I love the elements you chose! Yes, wreaths can be pricey, so much more fun to DIY!
    Jenna

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

10. Michele – that’s a lovely wreath! Do you think it’s sturdy enough to hang outside on the front door? We’re looking for a wreath like this that doesn’t draw birdies to nest in leaves (altho fascinating to see little birdies hatch & grow!) Blessings! πŸ’πŸ£πŸ’

1. Michelle says:

Thank you! I think it would be study enough because it’s made using one of the metal wreath forms and they seem pretty strong. I have mine hanging on the front door and it has done fairly well. πŸ™‚

11. Great wreath! And only $4? Wow, what a bargain!

Thank you!! πŸ˜€

12. This is gorgeous! I’m not able to make anything, not even wrapping a Christmas gift 🎁 πŸ€ͺ

1. Michelle says:

Thank you so much!! Haha! I used to be horrible at wrapping presents, but I’ve had a lot of practice over the years. πŸ˜€

13. Beautiful wreath Michelle! I’m crazy about the wind chime!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!

14. This is absolutely adorable! It looks perfect under the “Amazing Grace” sign as well. You truly have a gift <3

1. Michelle says:

Thank you so very much!! πŸ˜€

15. Your wreaths are always so beautiful… you have a special talent <3

1. Thank you so much! πŸ’•

16. […] for more Dollar Tree DIY inspiration? Check out these posts:Spring WreathHoop WreathChristmas WreathFall Candle HolderHurricane Candle […]

I love to hear from you!