I know I just shared a recipe yesterday and I don’t usually like to share recipes two days in a row. However, this eclair cake is the perfect dessert to have after comfort food. It’s light and sweet.
First, you will line the bottom of a 13×9″ dish with graham crackers.
Mix a large box of French Vanilla Jello Pudding with 3 cups of milk as directed on the box. Add an 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip to the pudding mix.
Pour the pudding mix over the graham crackers.
Add another layer of graham crackers.
Heat a can of chocolate frosting in the microwave for a few seconds until it is soft and easy to pour. Pour the heated icing over the top layer of graham crackers.
Chill for at least four hours, or over night.
I love, love, love this dessert!!
- 1 box Graham Crackers
- 1 large box French Vanilla pudding
- 1 8oz tub Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of 13x9" dish with graham crackers.
- In a bowl, mix pudding with milk as directed on pudding box; add Cool Whip to pudding, mix well. Pour pudding mix over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers over the pudding. Heat the can of frosting in the microwave until it is soft and easy to pour, about 30 seconds or so. Pour over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Chill four hours or overnight.
I am a member of the VigLink affiliate program and a rep for Elevated Faith. I might receive a teeny tiny portion of a sale if a link is an affiliate product. Clicking on the links cost you nothing, yet that small click helps support my blog and my family. I appreciate your support so much! See disclosure here.