Fall outings with your family doesn’t have to be expensive. Check a few of these fall family activities off your bucket list and save money while having fun!
Fall is my favorite time of the year to spend time outside doing fun things with my family. The cooler temperatures make me want to spend more time outdoors. There are so many local activities that happen during the fall season, so it’s not hard to find something to do. I love all of the frugal fall family activities that are going on so I can have a good time without having to worry about going broke.
If you’re trying to save money or get out of debt, then you know how important it is to entertain for cheap. You don’t have to stay home and “hate like” all the other families enjoying their fall activities on Instagram just because you don’t think you have enough money. Just pick some items from this frugal fall family activity list and add them to your fall bucket list. Then get out there and soak up the crisp fall air and sunshine!
Frugal Fall Family Activities
- Go apple picking.
- Make apple pie.
- Make caramel apples.
- Make apple cider.
- Make apple butter.
- Go on a hayride.
- Declutter your home to make room for new Christmas stuff
- Have a yard sale (make money from all that decluttering)
- Have a bake sale with fresh fall baked goods
- Take fall family pictures
- Start working on handmade Christmas gifts
- Have a bonfire and make S’mores
- Visit a pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin
- Go tailgating
- Camp out in your backyard
- Grab some books and blankets and head to the local park
- Check your community calendar for Fall activities
- Make a huge pile of leaves and jump in them
- Go for a scenic road trip
- Go on a hike
- Have a picnic in the park
- Go to a local high school’s home football game
- Make a fall leaf journal
- Shop at the local Farmer’s Market
Doesn’t this list of frugal fall family activities sound like so much fun? What is on your fall bucket list this year?
Looking for more money savings tips? Check out these great posts:
35 Topnotch Frugal Living Tips
20 Ways to Spend a Money-Free Weekend
20 Unique Ways to Save Money
How to Make Money Cleaning Your Home
Get Paid to Shop with These Cash Back Apps
7 Things You Shouldn’t Buy When You Are Broke
Never miss a thing! Sign up to receive new posts right to your inbox!