Mother’s Day is coming up soon and we all know that mom loves many different things. Toss together a few of her favorite things in a gift basket she’s sure to love!
With Mother’s Day coming up soon I’ve been looking for the perfect gift to get my mom. The problem is that there are so many things she loves! I can’t get her everything, but I can get a few things and put them in a gift basket for her. Gift baskets are so easy to personalize, which makes them the best gift if you just can’t figure out what to get.
Are you looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for your mom or loved one? You’ve come to the right place! Here you will find some amazing gift basket ideas I’ve put together for you. There’s a little bit of something for every one.
Be sure to check out my other basket idea, too!
Your mom deserves a day of relaxation. When my kids were little all I wanted for Mother’s Day was a day to myself. I just wanted a good book, a hot bath, and a nap! Put together a spa gift basket for mom so she can relax. Some great ideas for a spa basket include:
- Lavender scented lotion, lavender scented soap, candles, sleep mask, bath robe, bath bombs, essential oils, loofah sponge, foot soak, bubble bath, lip balm, and hand cream.
Does your mom love to work in her garden? Perhaps she would enjoy a gardening gift basket. For this gift basket idea, grab a cute little plant holder and fill it with gardening must haves, such as:
- plant seeds, a cute little watering can, gardening gloves, hand tools (clippers or pruning shears, trowel and a spade), potting soil, sunhat or visor, and plant markers.
A manicure jar would be perfect for the mother who needs pampering. This is a great frugal idea, too. You can get everything to make this at Dollar Tree! Grab a mason jar, decorate it with paint or stickers, and fill it up. Here’s an idea on how to fill up your manicure jar:
- Place cotton balls in the bottom of the jar, add 2 or 3 nail polishes, some cute nail files, a cuticle stick, nail clippers, and a nail cleaning brush.
Almost all moms love to get a new purse. A woman can never have enough bags! Here’s a unique gift basket idea for the purse lover:
- Grab a purse that your mom would love to have and fill it with some of her favorite things. Some ideas are gift cards, small candles, jewelry (a necklace or bracelets), scarf, chocolates, and tea bags in a tea cup.
Wine and Chocolate Basket
Mom needs to unwind after a long day. What better way to relax than with a nice bottle of wine and some chocolates?
- Fill a basket with mom’s favorite chocolates and place a bottle of wine inside. Or fill a wine glass with chocolate candies, wrap with a bow, and place in the basket beside the wine bottle.
Favorite Things Basket
Nothing tells mom you love her more than actually listening and paying attention to her over the years. She’s not talking for no reason, you know! Grab a basket and fill it with some of mom’s favorite things. Some ideas are:
- her favorite coffee with a mug, her favorite tea with a small teapot, her favorite movie and book, her favorite bath gel and lotion, her favorite candy, her favorite scented candle, her favorite lip balm
Spending time with my mom is something that doesn’t happen often enough now that I’m an adult. Maybe you don’t get to spend as much time with your mom as you would like. Why not take her to lunch? You pack the lunch in a picnic basket and take mom to the park, just you and her. Here’s an idea for a quick lunch:
- 2 sandwiches (mom’s favorite, of course!), macaroni salad, fruit cups, vegetable slices, chocolate chip cookies, and water bottles.
Here you have some great gift basket ideas to make for Mother’s Day. What do you plan to give your Mom for Mother’s Day this year? If you are a mom, what was the worst Mother’s Day gift you ever got?
I am a member of the VigLink affiliate program and a rep for Elevated Faith. I might receive a teeny tiny portion of a sale if a link is an affiliate product. Clicking on the links cost you nothing, yet that small click helps support my blog and my family. I appreciate your support so much! See disclosure here.